julio 18, 2011

Genialidad

EXT. STREET. NIGHT

The Girl walks away from the club, scanning the street for a taxi, and hail one which stops just as Renton calls out.


RENTON

Excuse me, I don't mean to harass you, but I was very impressed by the capable and stylish manner in which you dealt with that situation. I thought to myself: she's special.

DIANE

Thanks.

RENTON

What's your name?

DIANE

Diane.

RENTON

Where are you going, Diane?

DIANE

I'm going home.

RENTON

Where's that?

DIANE

It's where I live.

RENTON

Great.

DIANE

What?

RENTON

I'll come back if you like, but I'm not promising anything.
Diane halts abruptly as a taxi pulls up.


DIANE

Do you find that this approach usually works, or, let me guess, you've never tried it before. In fact, you don't normally approach girls, am I right? The truth is that you're a quite, sensitive type but if I'm prepared to take a chance I might just get to know the inner you: witty, adventurous, passionate, loving, loyal, a little bit crazy, a little bit bad, but, hey, don't us girls just love that?

RENTON

Eh-

DIANE

Well, what's wrong, boy? Cat got your tongue.

RENTON

I think I left something back at the -
The girl has disappeared into the back of the taxi.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario